20.1.13

Tigi Masterbrands Behind The Scenes

This past week I've been shooting a campaign for Tigi.

It's the Master Brands Campaign, so will include their Bedhead, S-Factor and Catwalk ranges.

We had four days of hardcore shooting, one day briefing, and then I also ended up shooting with them again the day after.  So I make that 6 days of a Tigi-extravaganza.

There was filming, individual, group shots, solos, the lot.

I've also got some Tigi Hair Reborn products that I am super excited to try.  Hair Reborn is the newest range, I'm not sure if it's out yet for the general public but it looks incredible and I'm excited to treat my hair to something special after years of bleach, dye, and weave.

Here are some of the behind-the-scenes footage I've found floating around on Tigi's Facebook page which can be found here - https://www.facebook.com/TIGIprofessional/photos_stream

The production behind the campaign was absolutely huge, the photos don't show the magnitude of it!















No comments:

Post a Comment