17.8.12

ZANZAN Lookbook











I shot ZanZan's latest Lookbook with my dear friend Simone Konu. Click HERE to see it online.

ZanZan are an amazing new independent high-end eyewear brand, produced by Megan Trimble and Gareth Townshend.

We shot the beautiful Jade Jackson @ Models 1. I wanted to transform Jade into the super-chic ZanZan girl that I believe the brand portrays, so I kept skin perfectly clean and fresh and teamed it with a classic blue-toned red lip.

I gave Jade a manicure and finished with a red to match the lips, neat well-rounded and shiny.

ELLE Have also written a piece on ZanZan that you can read HERE using the images from the Lookbook.

Photography - Jon Gorrigan
Styling - Simone Konu
Hair - Carl Reeves
Makeup - Bea Sweet
Model - Jade Jackson @ Models1

No comments:

Post a Comment