10.7.12

Vision Magazine - The Appropriate Chic











Little story shot by Jeff Hahn, styled by Simone Konu for Vision Magazine.

For Tatiana, I kept the eyes smokey blue-grey, using one tone only, MAC Eyeshadow in "Scene". I pressed MAC's Cream Colour base in "Luna" and "Pearl" into the skin to give that translucent, lucid feeling to the skin, and flushed the lips with "Weekend Getaway" in MAC's Casual Colour. Quite the Appropriate Chic!

I used one of my favourite colours from OPI on the nails, a beautiful inky-blue tone called "Road House Blues" from the Touring America Fall 2011 collection. I love some of the full bodied, deep tones of this collection.

Photography - Jeff Hahn
Styling - Simone Konu
Makeup - Bea Sweet using MAC and OPI
Hair - Michael Jones
Models - Tatiana @ Storm, Jester @ Select

No comments:

Post a Comment