4.6.12

Tatler Asia









Here's a story I shot for Tatler Asia, "Stitch by Stitch".

We shot this in 33 Portland Place and it was actually really funny, because 33 Portland Place was one of the first places I shot in when I first started makeup dabbling. I wasn't living in London at the time and I remember getting so lost that the photographer had to come and meet me at Topshop to guide me to the building.

If you'd told me then I'd be returning to shoot Tatler in there one day I'd never have believed you. It was nice to return though, the building did seem different, a little more run-down perhaps but still as hauntingly beautiful.

I kept skin super fresh and light, only adding a classic matted lip for differentiation. And because I kind of felt the setting called for it, a return to the classic.

Tatler Asia
Stitch by Stitch
Photography - Alex Leese
Styling - Simone Konu
Makeup - Bea Sweet
Hair - Yoshitaka Miyazaki
Models - Eve @ Select, Patrycja @ Premier

No comments:

Post a Comment