26.6.12

Olympia Campbell for Vogue Japan






I had the pleasure of shooting Olympia Campbell for Vogue Japan.

Olympia Campbell is the younger sister of the gorgeous Edie Campbell, daughters of the wonderful Architect Sophie Hicks.

We didn't have long with Olympia, just long enough to shoot her in a few different pieces, including Miu Miu, Simone Rochas, beautiful Charlotte Olympia shoes and Dior jewellery.

It was key for me to do Olympia's makeup the way she wanted it applied, I didn't want to do anything to her that she wouldn't do herself. This shoot was about Olympia, for Olympia, and I wanted to make sure her essence was retained.

I gave her super clunky mascara as that's how she likes to wear it, with clean beautiful skin and a bright pink fun glossy lip.

I kept her hair the same as how she likes to wear it, just cleanly set and some super fun metallic pink nails to match the metallics of the balloons, and pinks of the set and pinata.

I wanted to keep her makeup clean and young, as the theme of the shoot was "Sweet 16" as Olympia was celebrating just turning 16 years old. Saga got in some big 16 numbered silver helium balloons, party poppers and a pink donkey pinata!

I had a really great time shooting for Vogue Japan and Olympia was a dream to work with. Happy 16th Birthday Olympia!

Vogue Japan
Sweet 16 Shoot featuring Olympia Campbell
Photography - Saga Sig
Talent - Olympia Campbell
Styling - Tess Yopp
Hair, Makeup and Nails - Bea Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment