30.6.12

Edelweiss












Here are the shots from the beautiful editorial I did for Edelweiss Magazine.

This was when we first met Brynja Jónbjarnardóttir, who I soon realised was Icelandic and that we had a friend in common. Which was nice.

I wanted to keep Brynja's skin translucent and beautiful, she has faint freckles that I still wanted to be visible as I hate to lose those natural touches. My favourite skin freshening product at the moment is MAC's Prep & Prime Skin Brightening Serum, designed to brighten and smooth, providing lasting hydration.

I added tonal lips where appropriate using various MAC lipsticks and one of my favourite obsessions, Mac Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Petting Pink, a delicate pink sheen.

Last but not least I painted Brynja's nails with OPI's Pink Friday, which is actually a shade from the Nicki Minaj collection. I had to sneak a little Nicki Minaj in there somewhere!

Anyway, we got the front cover of the latest version of Edelweiss Magazine which is always fun. I really like this story.

Credits are -

Edelweiss Magazine, Front Cover and Main Fashion
Photography - Anoush Abrar
Styling - John William
Makeup - Bea Sweet using MAC and OPI Nails
Hair - Liam Curran
Model -
Brynja Jónbjarnardóttir @Next

No comments:

Post a Comment