14.3.12

Mac for Vice's Playdate










Closeups for the beauty shots of the Vice shoot called "Playdate".

I used Mac Pro this day (as can be seen HERE with the use of MAC's "Violetta" lipstick", keeping the skin fresh and glossy. I like to use Mac's Cream Colour Base in "Pearl" to give that youthful, dewy finish.

For the eyes I wanted to keep them fun and clunky, by applying layer after layer of Mac's Mascara in Opulash-Optimum Black. I thought back to when I was in my late teens and my main goal in life was to have as much thick black mascara on my eyelashes as was humanly possible!

For the lips I kept them fresh and moist looking, by re-applying Mac's Lip Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in "Petting Pink".

I used several different skin textures including an overly moisturised texture and then some fun with Mac's Glitter in Pearl!


Vice Style

Playdate

Photography - Masha Mel
Stylist - Sam Voulters
Makeup/Nails - Bea Sweet using MAC Pro
Hair - Sean Nolan
Stylist Assistants - Ali Carman, Julia Turner
Makeup Assistant - Yasmin Francis
Models - Malgosia at Select, Hana at Elite, Amaya at Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment