14.3.12

MAC for Vice's Playdate - Nails








Here are close-ups of the nails I did with the help of my assistant Yasmin Francis for Vice's Playdate using MAC's nail varnishes.

I used a selection of nails that I felt I would have wanted at the time, including a mid-length square tipped nail that I probably would have had made from acrylic back in my late teens.

I used a selection of purples, pink and cranberry tones including MAC's Steamy, MAC's Nocturnelle for toenails, and Chenman's Love and Water Nail Lacquer in "Breezy Blue".

Vice Style
Playdate

Photography - Masha Mel
Stylist - Sam Voulters
Makeup/Nails - Bea Sweet using MAC Pro
Hair - Sean Nolan
Stylist Assistants - Ali Carman, Julia Turner
Makeup Assistant - Yasmin Francis
Models - Malgosia at Select, Hana at Elite, Amaya at Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment